Join us for this unique and informative lecture when Dr. Leune will include topics such as:
· Understanding the current & future states of the group practice niche in dentistry
· Setting up proper management structure and staffing for multiple locations
· What the three main drivers of practice growth are and how they are influenced in a group environment
· Understanding the value of practice groups in today’s dental arena
· Important aspects of legal structures
· Understanding how to test and score potential associate dentists’ applications in order to hire the best associates.
· Learn the dynamics and performance associated with centralized phones and scheduling
· How to structure centralized billing and insurance to manage predictable accounts receivables
· Understand what a realistic performance level is as seen on profit and loss statements
· Learn about the model of mergers and how to maximize financial success
This unique, live lecture is an absolute must for clinicians and staff who are a part of a multiple practice group or are about to become part of a multiple practice group. Even if you are not in a multiple practice group and would like to learn about the future of dental practices and how the trend is moving along, you’ll be guaranteed to gain new knowledge and understanding of today’s modern dental practices.
Scott Leune, DDS
Dr. Scott Leune graduated from UT Health Science Center School of Dentistry in 2005. His career began with three start-up dental practices in San Antonio which quickly grew to 80 staff members, 10 dentists and a centralized call center all under the vision and management of Dr. Leune, who was practicing a mere 4 days per month.
In 2011, within only a two-month span, Dr. Leune opened 7 more practices in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. And, such began the making of a very successful dental support organization.
Dr. Leune is the founder of Breakaway Practice, a practice management company which has consulted and helped develop 120 de novos. In addition, the company helps operate 1,000 dental practices through scheduling, insurance, billing, marketing and I.T. services. Recently, Dr. Leune co-founded Dental Whale, an innovative dental company which is implementing a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Some of Dental Whale’s subsidiary companies include the largest dental repair franchise in North America, a successful handpiece repair company, a dental marketing company, a dental practice brokerage firm, a 100-practice DSO, a seminars company, a dental consulting firm and a dental back office services company. Collectively, Dental Whale companies have supported over 17,000 dentists in 2017.
Dr. Leune speaks from his first hand experiences with the diverse collection of companies. His lectures on data-driven decision-making encompass an environment of scalable systems and infrastructure. His proven practice management systems, marketing and practice design knowledge are always well received by the thousands of dental professionals and executives who seek out his expertise. Dr. Leune has also been featured in numerous dental publications and is appreciated for delivering valuable and usable knowledge during his speaking events.